About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Mint Tin Faerie

 The days are sunny  and warm, too warm for the humans, but as we all know faeries love the sun and the heat and so it has been a perfect time to see faeries.
They don't get moving until the sun is high, the perfect time to see their beautiful wings shimmer in the  sunlight.
I caught my first glimpse at midday when a faerie flew in front of the kitchen window and then landed next to a small tin that I  had found.  
She looked around and then opened the tin  and threw out the mints and stood in the tin herself.
I was puzzled to her behavior until I saw her rub the leftover mint dust on her wings.
She was making herself smell of mint. What would I called this funny little faerie , I know MINT, the mint tin faerie.


8 comments:

Debby said...

Very cute. Love your little creations.

Linda said...

Mint is just adorable, Wendy!

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

OMGoodness .... that is just the cutest little story and so appropriate with you beautiful little fairy :)
Inka

Patti said...

This is lovely and so creative...a mint tin fairy! Cute

Electra said...

I can smell the mint...

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh so very-very pretty! I love your work!
Have a great week ahead.
Hugs,
Holly

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

LOL , so sweet..ummm errr I mean "minty" ... what a delightful confection.
(())

Shelia said...

Hi Wendy! I've just been over to Angela's 1970s Rewind and saw you were featured! Oh, that is the most adorable paper craft you've made!
I'm much older than you, but I've always loved rock and roll music and loved all the folks you mentioned! :)

Your little story and craft is just amazing. You are quite the most talented one.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Blog Archive