About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Check out my new customized blinkie

I won!!!!!


I doing my happy dance, the dogs are barking and I am "woo hooing" at the top on my lungs......I am the contest winner for a customized button or blinkie from Sandi at http://scrapbookinwithg.blogspot.com/   Thank you  Sandi and Susie at http://1stfloorflat.blogspot.com/ made it happen she customized a blinkie just for me....Thank you Susie. Isn't it just me. Don't you just love it???  


I also want to thank my dear friend Fancie from http://thescentedcottage.blogspot.com/
for a parcel that came today... she sent me lots and lots goodies.
A lovely scented oatmeal and honey soap, I can't wait to have shower tonight to use it , it smells heavenly. a cute bee, lots of button and bits & pieces I can use , bobbins of cotton. ATC canvas, small books, faerie wings and paper forget me nots and lots more. I am one very happy and lucky woman.   Thank you.
Thank you Fancie, I am honored to have you as my friend.


8 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Congrats! Your blinkie is adorable! And that package of goodies so much fun. Enjoy! Best wishes, Tammy

Amy P said...

Congrats on the win! Love the new blinkie and I'll add it to my sidebar :) BTW- I clicked on your button for the ATC swap and it's a dead end. You have it going to blopspot not blogspot hehe :) Just thought I'd let you know.

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

Awww I think the honor is mine... and thank you and Debbie for hosting the ATC swap. I am loving seeing all the wonderful creative ladies.
congrats on the blinkie !!!
(())
Francie

mo said...

Hi Wendy, I am your newest follower. Your Blog is awsome! I especially love your "forget-me-not" background. The blinky button you won is perfect. I am glad I found your blog. *hugs*

Sandi said...

Wendy,
My ATCs arrived today and of course I have posted them! Thank you, thank you. Love your new blinkie, I knew Susie would not disappoint. She is also delightful - I am fortunate to have "met" the two of you. Hope you are having a lovely day.. and I see you have fairy dust too..:)

Stampin' D'Amour said...

Love your CUTE BLOG!! I like the Fairy Dust on the cursor too! :)

-pamela

agypsyangel said...

WOWZIE...
Congrats.
Come by and visit me sometime, I am new to blogging and papercrafting. I just signed up to follow your blog.
Smiles,
Kim

Wendy said...

Hey Wendy,
I just got your new blog blinkie. So cute. Putting it on my site now.
Congrats on winning.
See ya soon,
Spells and Wishes
Wendy from Wonderland

Blog Archive