About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A challenge from Gingersnap




The lovely people at Gingersnap are having a chestnut theme challenge today."Famous painters or paintings"
I picked my favorite painter Dante Gabriel Rossetti and his painting Veronica Veronese. He always used the same model, it was said she was he's muse. I have always loved the way he used colour and he couldn't have picked a more beautiful model with her flaming red hair.  I took the image  and played on the computer then print out the images  and made them in to tags. Titled "Dream."  

She looks like she's dreaming of someone or something.Have a great day.

 








8 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I love the contrast you created!!!
one of my favorite images!!

Angela said...

They are gorgeous Wendy! Thanks for sharing them!
Angela
www.sewloquacious.blogspot.com

Terry said...

The images are beautiful! These are just such lovely tags!

elina said...

Beautiful tags!!! I love your mushroom!!

PetraB said...

Amazing tags, full of contrast but at the same time dreamlike.

JeanFB said...

Beautifully done, Wendy - these are truly dreamy! :) Glad you could play along!

Electra said...

This is great. Hey, loved your comment about my inchies-blew my coffee out my nose when I read it. and I was AT WORK! (now they KNOW I'm crazy)

Alison said...

Beautiful ATCs Wendy!

Blog Archive