About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, August 27, 2010

ATC wall hanging and the cutest ATC from Nancy


The cutest little boy turned up at my house today, he had traveled a long way from Nancy house to mine. he came wrapped in his own sweet knitted blanket. That kept him safe and warm on his journey. But I think he was glad to  be here. He quickly settled in and was soon flying around with the other faeries in the studio.... He did make me think though ... about a new wall hanging to put him and other ATC I have received. 














I'm please with how it turn out but I did want a wire coat hanger but would you believe it not one single  wire hanger in the whole house so I made do with a piece of twisted willow instead.
Thank you to Nancy from http://herartnest.blogspot.com  for my little visitor.

Have a great evening

5 comments:

Penny said...

Great holder for your ATC's - I'd do that but I'm out of wall space.
Hugs,
Penny

Her Art Nest said...

You are so welcome, Wendy. I am lovin' your ATC holder! Hugs, Nancy

Patti said...

The card is adorable and the twisted willow is much nicer than a wire hanger!
Great idea, I love it !!!

Hugs

T's Daily Treasures said...

I love how each pocket of your wallhanging is unique. Sweet gift from a friend. Have a super Saturday. :) Tammy

Sherrie said...

What a wonderful gift! Love the idea of the twisted willow!

Blog Archive