About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

A atc from Bobbi Ann , Maria and Tags for the Dorothy Swap.


Bobbi Ann's ATC came today in the mail, and look at it, isn't it wonderful, she has only just started making them, Like a lot of the swappers in our group they are trying out a new craft. .... if you are wondering about ATC and would like to try, pop over to http://blissfullatcswap.blogspot.com. We would love to have you join our group, it's easy we just need you to email us, at Blissfullatcswap@gmail.com



Also a ATC from my good friend Maria at http://ajourneythatstartshere.blogspot.com Thank you Maria I can't believe you had to made another one but thank you. It is beautiful and I have added it to my growing ATC collection. It is titled Friendship grows and  that's so true since starting this blog I have met some wonderful and talented woman. They have laughed with me and cried with me. I'm honored to know them and am very grateful that they have entered my life...




Okay now to the Tags.... I know you have been waiting....
I finished the tags for the Dorothy Tag book swap hosted by Karla at www.karlascottage.typepad.com.


The movie The wizard of Oz came on every Christmas when I was a child, My family would sit down to watch the Queens speech and then after, one of two movies would come on. The Wizard of Oz or Chitty, chitty bang, bang. I can sing every song in those movies. (Not something I should share everyone.... but I'm with friends)

So my tags had to be about the song "Some where over the rainbow". I found the movie still on line and then added a blue bird and red poppies.. I can't wait to see what comes back to me. Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

Home and Heart said...

Wendy they are lovely!!

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Wendy,

It looks like Orange turned out to
be a great theme...many ideas!
Bobbi did a wonderful job!

Maria's is so pretty!!

Hugs,

Susan

Jacqui said...

Oh please please please tell me what ATC stands for??
The gifts are so personal and lovely

Jacqui said...

p.s. My six year old grand daughter knows all the songs from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and the Wizard of Oz. I think they are timeless!

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Both ATCs are great! Your tags are super! Did you know that just the other day was the 71st anniversary of the Wizard Of Oz???
Are you a good witch or a bad witch? Definately you are a good one!
Angela

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Very cool cards, Wendy! Thanks for another fun theme. Have a Blissful Sunday, my friend.
xoxo
Donna

Bobbi said...

Hi Wendy, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so happy that you liked my ATC that I sent you! I was a lil worried it wasn't right! You know, I'm hooked on ATC's now! I loved the one you sent me and the sweet lil butterfly card to...thank you so much! I just adore your work!
I just posted another post at my blog about your ATC and the Blisfull ATC Swap if you'd like to take a peek.
I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your evening!
Hugs...
Bobbi

MOLLYE said...

Oh These are all beautiful. Isn't this fun? Hugs, Mollye

Blog Archive