About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The 25 days of Christmas and a black eye!









I am thinking about Christmas , I know it's very , very early...  we've not had Halloween yet but I sign up for the 25 days of Christmas matchbox swap and I have started putting my swap together... 25 matchboxes each with a special gift inside.  I haven't got to that bit yet! Each matchbox is different but still in same colours. Red , green and old gold. 




I love the old world charm of the images I have used. They have Victoria feel to them. I am using a small gold bell to number each one. One to twenty five. I only have fifteen to go. The tinkling of the bells as I tie them on is driving Acorn crazy. But Willow is unfazed and went to sleep.




Also I had mail in the form of three ATC from my friend Sandi from Maximum Embellishment.
http://scrapbookinwithg.blogspot.com
She thought they would make me laugh and they did because today I went to have my eyes tested... ha ha I have been seeing this image all day... so funny that they turned up to day of all days... Do you get the joke  A black eye, the red eye and pink eye... I love them.. Thank you Sandi you rock! 

Well back to work.













7 comments:

Maria said...

Oh Wendy your matchboxes are just gorgeous I have one of those images that I'm using on mine as well, love the little bell that you've added to them.
I'm starting to work on my first ones this afternoon vie created the first ornament to go inside of of them now just have to make the matchbox to go with it....
Love your atc's that you were sent.

Bobbi said...

Hi Wendy, I just love coming to your blog, you always have the most beautiful of pieces! Everything is just so pretty. You're very talented. I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your evening!
Hugs...
Bobbi

MosaicMagpie said...

Wendy,
Those matchboxes are wonderful. I love the old fashioned look to them. And thank you for pointing out the black, red and pink eye, I am slow and did not get it at first.
Debbie

Electra said...

Hey Wendykins, your ATC's arrived today! They're so fine! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Blissfull ATC swap said...

I'm so please they arrived, I can't remember what I sent... old age!

oh and love my new name it makes a change for Wendy WOO.

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

WENDY !!!! That is almost exactly what I am doing with my boxes too...
GAH !!! Do I need to change mine? I don't have a lot of them done yet.
I have teeny tiny colored bells too.
GIRL !!!! Did we do a Vulcan mind meld?
(())

kim said...

This is kim at sillshill.blogspot. I am trying to get hold of Linda to send the little matchboxes. Do you have and address I can send them too. I sent her an email at aswapforallseasons@live.com

Blog Archive