About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Woo are you Tuesday?

I'm linking up again with night owl crafting and their Woo are you Tuesday. If you would like to take part go to their link and copy the questions and post them on your blog.... it is a fun way to get to know everyone in blog land....




1. What is your favorite restaurant? 

I love Mimi 's because they have the best fish and chip I have found here but I keep looking....



2. What kind of music do you like?
I like 60s and 80s, new wave and punk. I love Muse, The police, Paramore, The clash, but I don't like RB or hip hop. 


3. What do you watch on TV?
Greys, Vampire diaries, Doctor Who although I don't like the new doctor. I love watching period dramas.


4. Do you enjoy reading and if so what kind of books do you read?







Yes I read and I'm a fast reader. I love, love the Twilight saga, I am TEAM JACOB. The immortal series  and  The mortal instruments series,  Harry porter and Percy Jackson. I read a lot books aimed at the teenage market because that's who I write for...I am rereading (Bliss) at the moment and editing the new book.





5. What is your favorite color?
What I can only have one??? okay then Teal.



No comments:

Blog Archive