About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Well it is here........... after lots of emailing between Debbie from Mosaic magpie and myself we now have a blog for the trading of ATC. I want to thank Debbie for reading thought my emails this morning, I wasn't dressed or showered but I wanted to get this going for all of you who have signed up and said YES you wanted to try this.... This month going to be a rush I myself realised that I have to make ATC sometime later, ready to get in the post. You can reach me or Debbie at http:// blissfullATCswap.blogspot.com or at our email for that blog blissfullatcswap@gmail.com.  We now need your addresses so we can let all the swappers know. I have addresses from Angela at Sewloquacious and Francie at the scented cottage.

And I want to reassure you that your address will be only given to the swapper and not to anyone else. Addresses should only be sent by email and not as a comment.  I can't tell you how excited I am and I know Debbie feels the same.
We will be in touch addresses

No comments:

Blog Archive