About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Triptych Arch.. A Marie Antoinette Arch for Gothic Arch Challenge and Brag Monday

And now for some thing completely different.... I don't tend to do Marie Antoinette art. I don't know why? The film "Marie Antoinette" is one of my favorites. I love watching it for the beautiful sets and every time I do, I think about putting ribbons and jewelry on my two dogs...and eating cream cakes..... I have already told Mr. husband that next we go home to England I want to make a stop off in Paris.

So when I saw the challenge post by the Gothic Arch Challenge blog last night I wanted to rush to the craft room and make a Marie Antoinette Arch. I made a triptych arch instead. The images are from the graphics fairy so I'm going to link this up with Brag Monday too.

17 comments:

EraserQueen said...

What a beautiful triptych! Are those maps in the background? - it's scrumptious!

Liesbeth said...

Wonderful ! What a GREAT triptych arch !!

Linda Robinson said...

WOW! So Beautiful.. I love it!

Terry said...

Just beautiful! Love the images!

Debi said...

This is lovely and elegant- I love the greens you've used.

Femmy said...

fabulous!!!

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

LOVE it ! It's just delicious :))

I am ready for the "Orange" swap because I know exactly what I'm going to do ...(())

Kris Dickinson said...

Your triptych arch is gorgeous!

PetraB said...

This is wonderful, so elegant.

Edie Schmidt said...

love it great job!

Carolee ~ ArtPodStudios said...

Love the playful way you have used these graphics. Very cool and very well done!

Angela said...

Beautiful Wendy!
Angela
www.sewloquacious.blogspot.com

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Wendy,
What a gorgeous Triptych!!! I've always had a thing about those, and yours is especially beautiful! Thanks so much for linking this up today for Brag Monday.

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Wow ... you really went all out! I just adore your lovely triptych!
Inka :)

Toni said...

Wendy, this is just beautiful... love your triptych and all the wonderful pic of Marie....:)

Lynn Stevens said...

What a gorgeous Triptic, I think I better not watch the movie though, I don't need the extra pounds and my dogs would hate me! LOL

Jann said...

Your triptych is just GORGEOUS! You are so talented!

Blog Archive