About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A swap arrived from Angela


In the midst of junk mail, a newspaper and a bill from the gas board there was a letter for me.... a special letter with a surprise inside. A artist trading card from my dear blogging friend Angela from Sew Loquacious. Would you like to see? It is beautiful..... Are you ready? Okay here we go....she hand sowed tiny seed beads and tiny black buttons and it has a small sliver cross..Our theme is "sisters" I think Angela summed it up very well .... if you would like to join us in swapping ATC's. Our theme for August is "Orange" just leave a comment at http://blissfullatcswap.blogspot.com/.

Thank you Angela for letting me have your first BUT not last ATC. 
 I look forwards to a lot more trades with you and is a pleasure to have you as my friend.

10 comments:

Terry said...

Want a nice and beautiful treat to find in the mail pile! Enjoy!

MosaicMagpie said...

Angela's ATC is beautiful. All the time it took to sew on the beads and buttons. We all had different takes on the Sister theme and everyone did such a great job!
Debbie

Angela said...

Thanks! I really enjoyed doing this ATC and I am looking forward to doing a lot more!
Angela
www.sewloquacious.blogspot.com

mya said...

Wendy, this had been a lot of fun, I saw the card you sent Angela - you really get a lot on a card, and the card is so small. Your work is so fanciful and fun.

Denisa said...

I love your Sisters. I'm participating in the next swap and am super excited. It will be my first one. Thanks for sharing a photo.

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

Ohhhhh I like it ! So far all of the ATC's have been wonderful.
thanks for hosting this !

(())
Francie

Electra said...

This is lovely, what a delightful take on "Sisters"!

Her Art Nest said...

Thanks so much for dropping by and posting my badge. How sweet of you! Anytime you might want to swap a ATC, just email me. Take care, Nan

In the Light of the Moon said...

A wonderful treasure!!You lucky lady!Warmest Regards,Cat

Maria said...

What a wonderful ATC! Can't believe it is her first...love the sewing and beading. How fun it this trading thing? So glad I signed up!

Blog Archive