About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A pin for the 4th

I made this last night a last minute make, so I would have something to wear today. Have a great day ~Wendy

4 comments:

peggy gatto said...

delightful!

Home and Heart said...

Very clever!!

debbie said...

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY WENDY,
I LOVE THE PIN...IT WII BE THE TALK OF THE FESTIVIES AND EVERYONE WILL WANT ONE.
I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED COMING HERE AND LOOKING AROUND SINCE I FOUND YOUR BLOG.
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Linda said...

How cute, Wendy! You are so creative! Thanks again about the flowers~ I can't wait!

Blog Archive