About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OH DO LIKE TO BE BY THE SEASIDE SWAP

Oh do like to be by the seaside , I do like the be by the sea.
Oh do like to walk along the prom, prom , hear the bass band play tilly pom, pom.






I'm taking part in the I do like to be by the seaside swap hosted by crafty smiles!!!!... I'm really looking forwards to it and I have ready started making the seaside themed items to send to my swap partner.... here's a little peep.

 NOW don't go telling.........

1 comment:

Blog Archive