About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Nothing to do BUT craft, it's a hard live but someone has to do it....


  I am back in my craft room. I went to a Twilight cropping party and although I didn't crop pages with twilight theme, alot of people there did. I did faeries.... I know faeries with Twilight theme! but hey what can I say ...I love faeries. So that what I am showing today. I hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July. Hugs ~Wendy 

1 comment:

Home and Heart said...

Your pages are lovely!!

Blog Archive