About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

More soldered charms

I'm on a roll today, I' m using my art work from photo shop as the pictures in the charms and adding pieces of broken jewellery. I really pleased how they turned out although I can't say the same for the photos.have a great day ~Wendy

5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

these are really fun, love the combo!!!
I think I need to get out my soldering iron, and do some practicing...it's been a while!
happy 4th!

Charm Bracelet Diva said...

These charms are fabulous! Love the images and the broken jewels! Right up my alley!

Terry said...

Fantastic charms! Love the beads and images you used.

Electra said...

These are great! It makes me want to go and get out my mother's jewelry....

whymsicalmusings said...

Wendy oh my! I love your blog:) I have spent the last half hour reading and looking at all of your beautiful posts!

I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. As to the ATC Group it is an invite only group and I am not the owner. I am not sure how they even found me but I have no input as to who joins the group:( It is on Yahoo I think they found me through flickr.


I am now a blog fan of yours!
XXXOOOO
Becky

Blog Archive