About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

It is ATC day



ATC's are coming out of the woodwork today...... Dee Dee's ATC came today and we have been trying to figure out why it was taking so long to get to me? I joked "that it went to the beach for some R&R" But today it made it's appearance and it is beautiful and well worth the wait. "Thank you Dee". I was swapping with Dee as part of our "sister swap" on my other blog: blissfull ATC swap.... Http://blissfullatcswap.blogspot.com follow the link if you want to check us out.. Our theme for August is ORANGE and if you'd like to join us then email us at
blissfullatcswap@gmail.com. There is still time. I will post the swap partners on Sunday.






Also I had a ATC from my dear friend and fellow blogger Electra. Her blog is  http://wishiniknewhowtoblog.blogspot.com  and she's wonderful and talented, so do yourselves a favor and go see her.   






and my last ATC came from Jona all way from the Philippines. http://artworksbyjona.blogspot.com I swapped one of my "GROW" ATCs and she sent back this.... isn't it  great? So a "Thank you" to Jona too. I m adding them to my ATC tree so I can see them every day.

And now for my question of the day: If you have ATC's
 how do you show them? Well, I found small clips from the Tim Holt's line  and with a small wire tree I brought at Easter.
Now I have my ATCs out on my craft table where I can see them.



Inka at http://alteredartifacts.blogspot.com  had the great idea of hanging them from a wire hanger.  Her post is called "Dustin off my ATC's." 
From Scattered Scarlet http://3djean.blogspot.com/ we had a great idea for hanging them with pegs that she had stamped with pointy fingers . Her post is called "more pointy fingers" if you want to go look.

4 comments:

Terry said...

Beautiful ATC's! How fun! I have never made an ATC! Enjoy!

DeeDee said...

YAY! I am so glad it arrvied to you finally....nice swapping with you hope to get the chance again..

DeeDee

Electra said...

I love the pointy fingers idea! I blogged some of the ways I displayed mine, it seemed simpler than explaining: here

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

I love the pointy finger as well... my studio has room for both ideas :))

Blog Archive