- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
Thursday, July 29, 2010
It is ATC day
ATC's are coming out of the woodwork today...... Dee Dee's ATC came today and we have been trying to figure out why it was taking so long to get to me? I joked "that it went to the beach for some R&R" But today it made it's appearance and it is beautiful and well worth the wait. "Thank you Dee". I was swapping with Dee as part of our "sister swap" on my other blog: blissfull ATC swap.... Http://blissfullatcswap.blogspot.com follow the link if you want to check us out.. Our theme for August is ORANGE and if you'd like to join us then email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. There is still time. I will post the swap partners on Sunday.
Also I had a ATC from my dear friend and fellow blogger Electra. Her blog is http://wishiniknewhowtoblog.blogspot.com and she's wonderful and talented, so do yourselves a favor and go see her.
and my last ATC came from Jona all way from the Philippines. http://artworksbyjona.blogspot.com I swapped one of my "GROW" ATCs and she sent back this.... isn't it great? So a "Thank you" to Jona too. I m adding them to my ATC tree so I can see them every day.
And now for my question of the day: If you have ATC's
how do you show them? Well, I found small clips from the Tim Holt's line and with a small wire tree I brought at Easter.
Now I have my ATCs out on my craft table where I can see them.
Inka at http://alteredartifacts.blogspot.com had the great idea of hanging them from a wire hanger. Her post is called "Dustin off my ATC's."
From Scattered Scarlet http://3djean.blogspot.com/ we had a great idea for hanging them with pegs that she had stamped with pointy fingers . Her post is called "more pointy fingers" if you want to go look.
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (170)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (299)
- I do like to be by the seaside swap
- It is ATC day
- GC64 Yellow, Orange and red Titled "THE KEY TO M...
- Art Creation Friday Challenge 84 Titled "If you go...
- An absolutely fabulous day
- Rewind week the 70s" I'll do this But I'm not wear...
- A Triptych Arch.. A Marie Antoinette Arch for Goth...
- A swap arrived from Angela
- cApTuReD fAeRieS tRaY
- A Gingersnap challege, Woo are you Tuesday and wa...
- I made this... don't fall on the floor in shock.....
- I have had a perfectly wonderful day
- It is here..... The midsummer night's secret dream...
- Every things coming up rosettes for me and my girl...
- White rabbit
- Well it is here........... after lots of emailing ...
- update on the ACT swap
- What the heck is a ATC ?????
- gOOD MORNING oR SHOULD i SAY gOOD eVENING BECAUSE ...
- IM GIRL JULY GIVEAWAY
- I lost my head......in more ways than one.
- Art Creations friday 82 th
- A lovely surprise
- Have you ever had a Ta-Da moment!!!!!!
- OH DO LIKE TO BE BY THE SEASIDE SWAP
- give away from tales from the OC cottage
- "There a party!!!" shouted the faeries "A midsumme...
- I still have two ATC that need good homes
- Woo are you Tuesday?
- BUT I'm bored.......
- A pin for the 4th
- Happy 4th of July
- ATC swap???
- More soldered charms
- Art Creations Firday Challenge 81
- Nothing to do BUT craft, it's a hard live but some...
- ▼ July (37)