About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

IM GIRL JULY GIVEAWAY

One of the blog I go to nearly every day is IMGIRL I love her blog and was drawn to her button at first because .. well it is cute and I wanted it on my blog and now she is having a giveaway. So give yourself big treat and pop over to see her , you'll be glad you did. Of course I'm hoping that I win the give way but when you see her blog you will understand why! Don't you just want to know what's in the bag ??? then don't stand here ...GO!  BUT come back...... Because I will miss you...

1 comment:

Fun With This and That said...

Hi magpie said you may have a regular ACT card exchange Are you going to have themes and how often the exchange I think it would be fun Laura Q

Blog Archive