About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, July 19, 2010

I made this... don't fall on the floor in shock....Really! A bag and news of a rosette swap from Gypsy brocante.



Wonder of wonders I made this.... I do know how to use my sowing machine but dress making  is  not something that comes easy to me. So I don't tend to do much but maybe I will start , it does help when you have a good sowing machine. After I had wiped the dust from it and oiled it. It worked very well.

I did n't make the bag this time I  just made it look pretty. Some pretty material and one of my faeries ironed on to cream cotton, some tulle and felt and then a flower and I ready to hit the town.What did you make today? Oh yes, taking of flowers... Gypsy brocante is having a rosette swap and a giveaway. http://gypsyfleamarket.blogspot.com/  I have already signed up for the swap. A girl can always use another rosette and I hope I will win a rosette from Jill because they are beautiful. So join me and swap a rosette.


2 comments:

Terry said...

Very nice bag!!! Now you can do fancy stitching on cards and tags and whatever!

Angela said...

Wendy,
Your bag is gorgeous!! And the ATC I got in the mail today is fantastic! Thanks! Hope you get mine tomorrow or Wednesday!
Angela
www.sewloquacious.blogspot.com

Blog Archive