About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I lost my head......in more ways than one.










I'm sun burned again .. I know, I should be more careful with my fair skin. I did put on sun block but  I'm still pink and now your wondering what I've been doing?   I talked the MR.Husband into going to the antiques fair again. I know!! he went willingly this time... the thought of that food!
I had a list this time of what I wanted to find...and I'm pleased to report I did get some.... okay two items on the list ....I met a lovely lady called  Christina ( www.christinasvintagelinens.com) she had a beautiful store  that sold  beautiful lace, it made me drool... and she had this...  just what I was looking for

AND this....



 more buttons....


 I fell in love with this cup and it was ONLY $2. I found more chandelier crystals  and these tiny salt pots ... they were a dollar each can you believe that? a dollar!!! 





 I didn't get what I was really looking for, but came close until I asked the price $250 and I don't mean two dollars & 50 cents but two hundred and fifty dollars and what for? I hear you ask...A head,NO I'm not crazy.... a display head.... I have wanted one for ages to display my crowns and jewelery....





I did found this which will do until I find one or make one BUT that a whole different post. I 'm please with what  I brought and that I got to use my new bag..... MR Husband is pleased that I didn't go mad and spend to much.

 Oh I forgot I haven't shown you my new bag I made it yesterday ...which I'm very please with myself as I DON'T sow , don't look too closely at the seams!!!but it is lined inside and I made the cute flower....


 Any way my feet are sore and I need a cup of tea but I had fun.... see you soon...

8 comments:

Terry said...

I love what you found! There is some really lovely finds in your treasure collection! Very nice!

Angela said...

I love the tea cup! The bag is great, too!
Angela
www.sewloquacious.blogspot.com

MosaicMagpie said...

That is one cute bag my Sister. Had someone ask about a swap!
Debbie

In the Light of the Moon said...

Wonderful treasures!!!A Good Day!Sunburn and all.( : Warmest Regards,Cat

Home and Heart said...

I must admit, it look slik eit eas worth the sunburn!! Great finds!!

mermaiden said...

it's so fun to see what treasures people pick up at antique markets! thanks for sharing :D

Maria said...

For someone who dosen't sew hello your bag looks lovely so love the material inside that is just gorgeous....
And all your little vintage finds are wonderful really love that little teacup that is just lovely....
Have a great week.....

Electra said...

Wow, treasures, to be sure!

Blog Archive