About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I have had a perfectly wonderful day

I have had a perfect day. First I had mail from one of my dearest blog friend Electra. We have been swapping ATC's and she sent me two beautiful cards... see the photos.



 We are watching a neighbours dog JC for them while they are away and so I have enjoyed watching my two dogs Willow and Acorn (Willow and Acorn are the dash's and JC is the white Jack Russell)  run, bark and play all day and then when they were ready to sleep.  




I spend the afternoon in my craft room  making more ATC's and then to finish my wonderful husband made supper and cleared away the pots....and then if my day could get any better I went visiting all the blogs taking part in the midsummer night's secret dream party .......some days are just  perfect. I hope you have had a perfect day...


6 comments:

Linda said...

So nice you had such a wonderful day and those dogs having fun are too cute!

Chris said...

Life is good if you let it happen!
Loved your atc's and puppy pics.
continue to have a great week Hun!

Angela said...

Wow, your ATCs are fantastic! I was thinking mine I finished for our swap turned out pretty good...until I saw yours!!! LOL!
PS. Mini dachs are my fave!
Angela
www.sewloquacious.blogspot.com

The Littlest Thistle said...

Great job on all your ATCs, sounds liek a wonderful day

JoAnne said...

Hi Wendy,
That does sound like a perfectly wonderful day. Great atc's and I love Willow & Acorn! Would love to have you in our fat books group. Just follow the link in my post to the group's blog, then click on the "join this group" icon in the upper right corner.
I'm grabbing your button today. Hope you'll stop back and do the same.
xoJoAnne

Terry said...

Wonderful ATC's both received and made! Love the DH making dinner and cleaning up while the DW plays!

Blog Archive