About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I do like to be by the seaside swap

As my"I do like to be by the seaside" swap partner Elsina received  her parcel, I can now show what I sent her ....
I made soldered charm necklace with the image of a bathing beauty, I made a rose perfumed  pillow and large tags with more bathing beauties. 
I found charms in the shape of a shell, a sand dollar and a seahorse.
I also found a chocolate mold in a shape of a fish. I cut  seahorses from a old book pages. I also added  blue ribbon and yarn which looked like seaweed.
I really enjoyed putting this swap together and also it was wonderful to receive a parcel  from Elsina.  Had had to use  some of Elsina photos, as in my rush to get it in the post. I forgot to take photos of everything.


Have a great weekend


3 comments:

Maria said...

Wendy,

Love the things you made for your partner there just gorgeous, can't wait to see what you received from your swap partner?

Have you received my act yet?

Scrapping With Sherry said...

I have viewed a few of the other ladies swap stuff from this swap. All I can say is that this is a Swap! I would have loved to have done this one. Hopefully there will be another one of this type soon!

I wanted to visit your blog and introduce myself. My name is Sherry and I am a new Bloggerette Sorority Sister. I have only been blogging for a few weeks so I missed out on the rush, but I look forward to joining in on the fun in the future. I would be honored if you would visit my blog at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/ Thanks and I hope to see you soon!

~Sherry F.

Electra said...

SWEET!

Blog Archive