About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light



What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,

O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.

Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?



3 comments:

signed...bkm said...

Happy Fourth from

The Beary Thought of It

http://thebearythoughtofit.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Hi Wendy,
Happy 4th to you! I received your beautiful ATC today, thanks bunches! I will mail yours on Tuesday, so sorry it is taking me this long. My sister and family are visiting from out of state and I have been busy with them and preparing for my son's graduation party tomorrow.
enJOY,
Kimberly

BLISS angels said...

Happy 4th yo you too and Kimberly I forgot to put my details on the back sorry I was rushing that day. to help it should say Wendy Aspinall@ blissangels.... One of one and title 'fairy'

Blog Archive