About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

gOOD MORNING oR SHOULD i SAY gOOD eVENING BECAUSE i HAVE bEEN Running AROuND aLL DAY. i DID HaVE tIME TO DO SOME cRAFTING BETwEEN TAKEN bYRON TO THE dOCTORS AND tRYING TO GET eAR DROPS DOWN aCORn'S EaR.... POOR DOG hAS iTCHy EARS. iT'S dRIVING hiM AND mE cRAZY..... i DID MAIL TODaY fROM Kimberly At aRT jOY sTUff. 
IT dOEs  LOoK Interesting i Couldn't Wait TO open IT............ i T 'S wrapped IN a Piece Of Pattern paper AND hAS a Small tag saying  pour vOUS, .... for mE. OH !iT'S the arTist trAding caRd  Kimberley made .
THE photo Doesn't Show HOW pretty IT is UP CLOSE.
thank you Kimberley for Swapping with mE.

i ALSO MADE some NEW fAiriEs would YOU like TO sEE tHEM??? tHIS is LEAF, tHE tEA cup FAIRY. and THIS is hER sISTER, tEAR sHE IS a TEA cup fAIRY tOO. she UPSET BecAuSE sHE lOST hER pET bUG in THE rAIN STORM..... i tHINk i SEE him.....  don't CRY tEAR i FOUND boo thE bUG, hE WAS on YOUR hat THE WHOLE tiME or WAS he! hAVE a GREAT day

5 comments:

Terry said...

Adorable! I really like your story and the finding of the pet bug! Very cute!

Terry said...

Adorable! I really like your story and the finding of the pet bug! Very cute!

whymsicalmusings said...

Wendy I know how hard it is to get into a swap. But you can do personal swaps I have done several. If you would like to swap cards with me I would love it. Say maybe a 3 for 3 swap? It can have a theme or we can each share our favorite types of cards. If you are interested let me know. I couldn't swap before the 1st week of August I am leaving town for a couple of weeks. Here is my email addie if you are interested:)
beck51161@yahoo.com
XXXOOO

Linda said...

I just love your fairies! I did a post tonight and mentioned your lovely felt flowers...thanks again!

Kimberly said...

Hi Wendy,
I am so happy that you like the ATC I sent. Thanks again for swapping with me, I love your card and will be posting about it once I have received one more card from my last swap partner.
enJOY,
Kimberly

Blog Archive