About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Gingersnap challege, Woo are you Tuesday and way too much information!!!!

So today I'm trying to do lots of things at the same time. I'm typing while listening to the dogs running around the house. I'm running to the craft room waiting for paint to dry and answering questions for Woo are you Tuesday while drinking tea. 



 I also shouting because I won one of the Ginger gem from Gingersnap for my fairy called Cotton WHOO!   





 and I entreing a other challege this week BLUE with my ATC titled Blue.
now to the Woo are you questions, if you would like to take part , trust me it is fun go to night owl crafting. Copy the questions and post your answers. So to my answers. 

Have you ever broke a bone or anything on your body?



Yes my baby toe and I keep doing it, this is the second time and it hurts like heck still. One day I'm going to end up with a misformed toe because I keep banging it...

2. What is your favorite drink?
Hot black tea , I drink lipton's spiced chai. I drink it all the time and my mug is soup mug sized.





3. When is your birthday! You don't have to tell the year you were born!
My birthday is on November 16th and I don't mind telling you the year 1963. I know old but I sound young.



4. Do you have an allergies?
YES to penicillin.








5. What is one of your all time favorite movies?
Pretty in pink I have the photo to prove it . Do you want to see??? really? oh okay, you twisted my arm , but don't laugh I was young.




The whole outfit was pink, do you see the gloves?  I also love Willow, Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse  of course. Love the "Die hard" movies and Ghostbusters I know the words to the whole movie. " RAY when someone asks you if you are a GOD , you say YES"


WAY too much information..... have a great day

12 comments:

Terry said...

Love all the info! Congratulations on your beautiful fairy! I just never got around to that one. Your Blue ATC is striking! Love it!

Tru@TRU TALES FEATS said...

Old? I don't think so. I've got you by 5+ years.Very colorful blog. I like it.

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

You look very pretty in pink. visiting from Hoo Are You Tuesday, nice getting to know you.

Robyn Fish said...

LOVE that you added the pic. Seriously, SO awesome!!!

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

I love Pretty in Pink! If I ever see it on tv I have to watch. Love Willow and GhostBusters as well. We could probably quote back and forth on GhostBusters. ;) Visiting from Hoo Are You!

Lori@ Paisley Passions said...

I have broken my little toe 4 times. I KNOW how bad it hurts!!! Just stopping by from Hoo Are You :)

Allie said...

Love the blue ATC - very cool!

Popping in from Hoo Are You.

Beth said...

Total congrats on your fairy. That is so cute. Great Pretty in Pink photo. Thanks for sharing. Happy blogging.

Her Art Nest said...

Thank you so much for dropping by and becoming a follower! Whoo Hoo! I love your banner. Your art creations are divine. Hugs, Nan

JoAnne said...

Hi Wendy,
Congrats on Cotton-she's adorable!
Here's the direct link to the yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlteredArtFatBooks/
If that doesn't work let me know and I'll contact the group owner for you.
Having problems with emailing from sites/links on my new computer-something isn't installed probably but feel free to email me privately and I'll get right back to you.
JoAnne

Parsley said...

Ahh..Pretty in Pink. I remember....

Gingersnap Stampers said...

Fab ATC! Thanks for entering our Blue challenge!

Blog Archive