About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Faerie

/


 DeEp In ThE wOoD uNdEr ThE cOvEr Of DaRkNeSs WiTh OnLy ThE sOfT gLoW oF tHe MoOnLiGhT tO gUiDe HeR. tHe TiNy FaErIe ToOk ThE kEy AwAy. ShE hId It So wElL tHaT nO oNe WoUlD fInD iT aGaIn,NoT eVeN tHe BrOwNiEs.

4 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

What a magical story it tells, Lovely Fairy!

Jacqui said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely, why oh why can I not do such things on my infant blog? You are such an inspiration! Hello faeries.
xx

vintagesusie & wings said...

Just found your lovely blog...so glad I stopped by. I look forward to following along with you on life's many adventures!!!
Smiles Friend,
Susie

Shawn Caro said...

Sweet Fairy! I have really enjoyed visiting your blog. I will be back.

Blog Archive