About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Every things coming up rosettes for me and my girl.

It's  8oclock and the sun is coming in the craft room , the light is almost pink making the whole room glow. It's days like this you see the beautiful in the simplest things. The sun  is hitting a bowl of felt roses on my table, here are a few more roses to fill your day.









I'm going to link with The french cupboard rosette party today. If you get time go check it out.


9 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow all of your roses are just lovely! Way to go, I love them.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Our Back Porch said...

Your rosettes are most lovely, sorority sister! Come by and see mine when you get a chance.

Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca

mermaiden said...

roses are my favorites- thanks for showing yours off ;]

Terry said...

Oh I love your beautiful roses! What a great idea to just make a bunch! have a great weekend!

Electra said...

Lovely!!

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

You can never have too many roses...those are all beautiful.

sherrie said...

Wow! So many beautiful roses!

Polly said...

Thank you, for not only was my day filled with roses, but these are so lovely I believe my week end will be filled with their beauty as well! I am a lover of crafts and of all things handmade and I am so glad to have found your site. I for certain will be back!

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Hi Wendy,

I love all of your many different rosettes...glad I found you on the party list!

I'd love for to drop by for a peek at my rosettes.

Have a wonderful day,
Stephanie ♥

Blog Archive