About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, July 5, 2010

BUT I'm bored.......

I'm bored .......which is not a good situation because when I'm bored as my husband will tell you , that's when I start to look around the house and start painting something, just for the fun of it. The last time I was in this mood I painted the walls in my bed room.                                                                                             

Do you want to see the bed room? I am quite proud of it, but this is what happens when I have nothing to do. ( well that's not completely true, I do have ironing )but please why would I do ironing?






Thank goodness for photo shop because as you can see new header for my blog.....and no paint anywhere, although I looked at the ceiling in my craft room and thought I would paint a flower........ but not today maybe when the Hubby is away.........

5 comments:

Home and Heart said...

WOW! I can TOTALLY see someone from HGTV doing this!!

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ said...

I love the painting! Be bored more often...

peggy gatto said...

one word
DIVINE!

Linda said...

Fabulous walls, Wendy...and I love the new header, too!

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Hi Wendy,

I love the painting you did in your bedroom...too bad you don't live closer..haha I'd have you painting all over the place. :0)

And your header rocks!! I really really love it.♥

I'm so behind on visiting...and I wanted to thank you for visiting for my birthday and especially for singing to me! I'm honored.♥

You have a wonderful week and drop by anytime...although I'm slacking lately on posts due to all these projects we are trying to finish...maybe in another few weeks I can get back to my regular posting. I do miss everyone so much!

Hugs,
Stephanie ♥

Blog Archive