About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

ATC swap???

I feel the need to swap.... and I have six ATC that need to go to good homes, homes where they will be looked at, admired. The theme is Grow if you would like to take part.... leave a comment. there are only six places so get commenting..... Hugs ~Wendy 

7 comments:

MosaicMagpie said...

Wendy, I would love to swap with you. The trouble is I have never made an ATC yet. I have been wanting to and reading about them so if you are game I am too. Let me know.
Debbie

Maria said...

Wendy I would love to create an atc to swap with you, yours are just beautiful how sweet is that image...
I'm in Australia hope that is okay?

BLISS angels said...

Hi Maria , Yes let's go for it, email me your address

bliss.wda@gmail.com or paulaspinall@windstream.net

Hugs Wendy

Maria said...

Hey Wendy,

Just saw your comment on my blog will email you my addy sometime today....
I just have to hunt around for a lovely image to use on mine so I will have mine postal by Friday hope that's okay...

Electra said...

Oooo,oooo, I would LOVE to be in your swap! If I may, let me know what I need to do!
Thanks!

jonaks said...

would love to swap with you. here's my email address: youch17(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Maria said...

Hi Wendy,

Finished mine last night and it's ready to send have just emailed you my address and just waiting for your's so I can post it off to you....
Thanks for swapping one of your lovely atc's with me, maybe we can do something like this again soon....
Catch you later sister

Blog Archive