About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Art Creations friday 82 th

IT is Friday and so another chance to make art. Today's challenge is to use this back ground.
I went away and made this ... It is titled Melancholy. She looks
 sad doesn't she? The image is from Karen at Graphic Fairy. 

6 comments:

Electra said...

Beautiful!! Love the butterfly!

JoAnne said...

Hi Wendy,
Love the images you chose. It's beautiful!
xoJoAnne

Angela said...

Hi Wendy!
Thanks so much for participating in my rewind week! It's going to be fun!
Your blog is gorgeous! I love the header! I have NO idea how to do anything like what you are doing here, but I'd love to learn!
Angela
www.sewloquacious.blogspot.com

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautifully done Wendy!

In the Light of the Moon said...

Yes she has something on her mind..perhaps shes thinking of her lost love..or maybe even thinking what to make for dinner..hehehehe..beautiful creation!!Warmest Regards,Cat

Home and Heart said...

STUNNING!!

Blog Archive