About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Art Creations Firday Challenge 81


Hi I am taking part in Art Creations Firday challenge 81 if you liked to take part or look at the other peices of art go to http://artcreationsfriday.blogspot.com/ I been playing with the photo shop and this is my project. It is titled Queen for the day. Hugs Wendy

6 comments:

peggy gatto said...

you did a perfect transformation!!!

Hermine said...

Its beautiful

Femmy said...

great card!! love the colouring an great background!!

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is wonderful.
Gorgeous design.

Chris Arlington said...

Great collage !

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow Wendy, she is gorgeous!!! I love her pink dress and I love her wings and crown--gorgeous!
And your jewelry is stunning--absolutely beautiful.

(I just finished making something with this same pink for the upcoming Mixed Media Monday challenge.
We must be on the same wave-length!)
HUGS,
Cindy

Blog Archive