About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

An absolutely fabulous day




I went to the post office this morning, bright and early before to got too hot and on the way home I noticed an antique's mall.  So I pulled over and went in....well it 's a good job I did'nt have more money in my purse because I saw lots of stuff that I wanted. But resisted and just  picked up small baby boots, an old book, old photo and a glass dome.

Can it get any better?



YES because a box arrived from Elsina in Israel  http://emsarts.blogspot.com/. She is my swap partner for the "I do like to be by the seaside swap" and she send a box of goodies.





 A journal, ATC and a tag, all hand painted with Elsina own water colored paintings. A sea horse figurine, a painted candle. Vintage buttons and ribbon and lace, some stickers and some shells. Shells from the middle east doesn't that blow your mind... they are in a bowl on my coffee table. 

A maritime map and the outside and inside of the beautiful journal


Thank you Elsina for your beautiful gifts... I hope you like what I sent you.




And as a thank you to all my followers... please take the photo. A gift from me to you ..enjoy




5 comments:

Edie Schmidt said...

Cool stuff from the Market and from the swap!

Terry said...

Well that gives new meaning to the phrase "Jack Pot." You hit it twice in one day! Enjoy!

The Littlest Thistle said...

Definitely a great day for collecting things

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

Sounds like a great day ! Don't you love getting a great swap partner :))
Francie

Her Art Nest said...

Great swap, Wendy. I do so love things from the sea, especially those mermaids. Beautiful items! Take care, Nan

Blog Archive