About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

THE WORLD OF FAIRY'S

 After having three days at the beach and away from the craft room I needed to make something today...... A book of fairy's.I know I should be cleaning the house, washing and all that but please my fingers were itching.... so I made a cup of tea and disappeared in my room. A few hours later .....

5 comments:

Lou said...

Hi your work is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for visiting my blog too... looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work soon..
Lou xx

Queen Bee said...

This is INCREDIBLE! You are extremely talented! I just LOVE all the fairies!

Anonymous said...

I adore all the things you do.

Lila said...

I adore all the things you do.

Anonymous said...

I adore all the things you do.

Blog Archive