About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

The sun of my soul

Today  I am taking part in the challenge by Vintiqinties workshop to use an old hymnal in my art work so there is what I made. A shadow box titled The sun of my soul. There is still time to enter just click on the button or pop over to http://vintiquitiesworkshop.blogspot.com/ the dead line is Monday June 14th at midnight. ~Wendy~

4 comments:

Linda said...

Such a charming creation!

Jan said...

Beautiful art and blog and CONGRATS on your first published novel!!

Kathy said...

Great blog!!!!
Loved checking out your work!
Very talented You are!!!!
I'm geeked about the Bloggerette Sorority too!
Can't wait!
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Thespa McLaughlin said...

This is really cute, I love all the different textures and layers. Thanks so much for playing along. Hope you have a great week!

Blog Archive