About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Once you make one....more will follow.

It started with wanting to make a hanger to go the front door for 4th of July but like most  good things chocolates, cookies and hugs once you have had one you want more. The same with these hangers they are so easy to make that I found myself making another one of my craft room door.
Then of course as I walked into my bedroom I thought Oh yes I need to make one for this door too ... I will post it soon and a HOW TO. Hugs~Wendy

6 comments:

Home and Heart said...

Oh it's SO cute!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love it...and love your blog header so much...So glad to meet a new sorority sister....Hope you will stop by and visit me...I have a giveaway I am drawing for tomorrow...

Linda said...

This is so cute Wendy...I love the little one peeking out from the top!

Maria said...

I really love your wall hanging its just so pretty with lots to look at, the images are just gorgeous and I love how you have added the moss at the top it really looks like a little fairy garden...

Terry said...

This is a beautiful wall hanging! What a great idea and your images are adorable!

Terry said...

Your wall hanging is beautiful! This is a great idea and your images are adorable! Love this!

Blog Archive