About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My face

Thank you for the lovely comments on my post about challenging myself to post my photo on my blog, and so in light of my new outlook. My name is Wendy and I love my face it has lines around my mouth from all the laughter in my life. My eyes sparkle from the love I get from my family and friends and my face is worn but it is full of wisdom. I may not have movie star looks or look like a model but I am caring and kind.
And in the end that's all that matters..... ~Wendy~

5 comments:

Victoria said...

You have a lovely face and your blue eyes are gorgeous!!!

Linda said...

I think your photos are lovely!

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

You are truly beautiful....what a blessing to have such a lovely face look back at you from the mirror each day!
:)

Lori said...

Wendy, I think you're BEAUTIFUL! You have amazing BLUE eyes!

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ said...

I always like to see a photo of the person I am blogging with...a picture with the name! Thanks for sharing with us all!

You look beautiful, Wendy!

Blog Archive