About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MoRe ShAdOw BOxEs

I have been a busy little bee this week I can't stay out of the craft room. I know I should be writing I have a half finished novel but like all things in my life. I feel you know when your supposed to doing something and at the moment writing is not it.... I find in impossible to write while the boys are off school. I know!  I am procrastinating but the upside..... I am showing you all what I am making.... and today it is some more of my shadow boxes.                                                                                                                                                                                    The first one is called "A rose by any other name, would still smell as sweet." and the other is called " Paris journey. " Have a great day ~Wendy~

1 comment:

Lynn Stevens said...

Cool shadow boxes, I Love the Paris one, OhLALA

Blog Archive