About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More felt Flowers

I have tried to made the next batch of felt flowers more realistic. Let me know what you think? So far a white rose, lilly, sunflower and a pansy. I think I am going to try for a hollyhock and maybe pinks which are one of my favorite flowers, one because they smell wonderful and they remind me of my Nanna.~Wendy~

3 comments:

Linda said...

I've never seen these before...very cute!

Lynn Stevens said...

your flowers look so pretty in the garden!

jonaks said...

wow these are gorgeous!

Blog Archive