About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just because.....

This is for Karen at Graphics Fairy. I saw this image this morning on her blog and knew that I would have to make something with it. I have just stepped in the computer age by getting photo shop and look what I did..... I love it but I still need the play some more. Have a crafty day Hugs ~Wendy

5 comments:

Terry said...

It looks beautiful and very well done, but I have not a clue about digi images!! I am just excited that I learned how to take picture and upload!!!!

Mimi said...

Hi my dear sweet Georgia friend!!!
I am back to stalk you!!!!haha
NO I just like you and you are funny!!!!
I do not blame you for keeping your English citizenship, one day you may want to switch over.
No worries from any of us !!!We love the UK and NO worries about the OIL Spill, I blame......well do not get me started who I Blame as The ole Prez Clinton has alot of fans(not me) but he does and I try to not mix politics with this fun blogging thing!!!!!
I do occasionally when I can't control my fingers, they are out of control sometimes!!!!watch out!!!!
Have a great day
hugs,
jamie

Linda said...

What a lovely project, Wendy! I need to learn to use my photoshop~ I'm inspired!

Electra said...

Very cool!

PetraB said...

I like what you did digitally with the images. It looks great.

Blog Archive