About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, June 21, 2010

How to make wire nest

You need wire and beads, I am using freshwater pearls but white glass would look great too. First the put three pearls on to the wire and put them together to from a group so they look like eggs.  Then I start to wind the wire around and around the pearls about six to seven times then start secure the circles by going in and out pull tight. Then turn it over the go over making a nest shape  it doesn't have to be neat.now push from the front to make a small dip for the eggs to rest in.now make a loop around your pliers and go around until your have a pleasing loop. sorry about the photos my  son took them. I hope  this helps  ~Wendylike I said in my post the blog I got this from that much better photos and she explained it much better that me.  but I hope this helps...

5 comments:

Denise said...

Very cute! I love how you hung it from the little pendant in the photo below. It added the perfect touch. Oh....by the way, I'll have a cup of coffee! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and inviting me over. :)

Christine said...

Thanks for the tutorial on making the nest, fortunately I have everything I need to start one-so excited! I'm so glad you liked my bottle too, thank you.

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh Wendy--this is sublime! What a gorgeous creation--and so clever--you're unbelievable!!! AND congrats on your novel!
That is a huge accomplishment and you should
be so proud!
I am also a writer...I have my own column in
the newspaper here in New Orleans--very fun
and I write from home, so I get to do 2 things
I love!!!
It sounds like you do too!
Hugs,
Cindy
www.recoveryartist.com

Lynn Stevens said...

I Love making these nests and adore the one on the charm!

june lanum said...

very pretty, thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Blog Archive