About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hoo you you Tuesday?

1. What are some of your pet peeves?

 I not sure I want to answer this because I am perfect in every way... (HA HA ) and I don't get peeved about anything.... (yeah right) OKAY now for the real me, I hate people who don't lift the toilet before going to the toilet.. I live with three men (do I have to say more)..... Rude pushy people who think that their time is more important than yours and lastly because I am I nice person but it peeves me when you don't get "thank you"... it takes two seconds to smile and say thank you to people. okay I forgot one last peeve and it is a big one I hate it when my surname is written aspinall instead of Aspinall.
A surname should always start with a capital letter..and it sad to say it is normally on notes from my kids teachers..... wow okay I am nice really, crazy but nice...
2. Do you have a favorite or lucky number?
I don't think so, I don't think I am lucky , I have never won anything but I'm lucky that I am married to the best man in the world , I have wonderful kids..... so maybe I am lucky.

3. What is one of your family traditions?
I make my own Christmas cards every year. Last year it was hundred and two cards, all hand made. My mum has every one I have made and I started the first Christmas I got married so that nearly twenty years. Also my sons and I make cookies at Christmas for neighbours, postman, everyone.
Lastly I put the kids Christmas stockings on their beds,. My mum used to do that when I was a kid so that we didn't wake them too early... I put games , books and it works....


4. Is there anything you are OC about?
I like to see things in groups of threes or fives. I wash my tea cup before pouring the tea into it. I never eat in bed, I know everyone likes breakfast in bed ... not me. I always have on a amber ring, if I 'm not wearing it I have to go back to the house to put it on.

5. What is your favorite kind of food?

crusty bread, cream puffs, homemade strawberry ice cream and my neighbours white chocolate, cranberry cookies she uses four sticks of butter .. do I need to say more.
Anyway now you know me... Have a great day ~Wendy

8 comments:

Lori S. said...

Just popping over from Hoo Are You Tuesday. Nice to meet you!

~Lori@live,laugh,love,create :)

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

I love your favorite foods!! Yum! And its extremely impressive that you make all of your own Christmas cards. And over 100 at that!!

Robyn Fish said...

The Thank you pet peeve is SOOOO on my list, too. Drives me CUH RA ZY!!!

Pat, A Remade Life said...

Wendy, I love your blog--it is so unique and cool! Thanks for stopping by mine-it's a work in progress but I'm getting so many ideas from all these wonderful blogs! I joined as a follower, so we'll be talking soon!! Thanks again,
Pat A Remade Life

Chasity @ The Intertwined Life said...

http://theintertwinedlife.blogspot.com/2010/06/hoo-are-you-tuesday_22.html

Wendy, I so agree with the THANK YOU deal. I can't count how many times I have held open a door for someone and they just walk on through w/out saying a word. I'm like, "really?"

Leslie said...

Wendy~ I am cracking up as I read your answers! I don't think you are crazy at all! I want to be added to your Christmas card list, that is amazing that you make that many! I also want your neighbor to live by me so I can have some of those yummy cookies! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you Tuesdays!

IM GIRL said...

Wendy, I love your blog, I feel at home. My favorite pleasure food is Belgium waffles with fresh strawberries and cool whip! My pet is also the "no thank you's" and people who leave shoes under my kitchen table! My husband will sit there and take his shoes off and leave them under the table, for some reason, it makes me crazy! I love your art room, my studio is my favorite room in my house, it is by far the messiest, but it is where my whole being just says "aahhh"! I am also so jealous that you can just hop over to Ikea! You are a lucky woman!!
Have a sweet day!
Kim

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ said...

What a perfect day to stop by and visit and get to know you better through those questions!

What a nice blog too...I will be back again...Thanks so much for stopping by to see me too. Hope to hear from you again!

Stay Cozy, carrie

Blog Archive