1. What are some of your pet peeves?
I not sure I want to answer this because I am perfect in every way... (HA HA ) and I don't get peeved about anything.... (yeah right) OKAY now for the real me, I hate people who don't lift the toilet before going to the toilet.. I live with three men (do I have to say more)..... Rude pushy people who think that their time is more important than yours and lastly because I am I nice person but it peeves me when you don't get "thank you"... it takes two seconds to smile and say thank you to people. okay I forgot one last peeve and it is a big one I hate it when my surname is written aspinall instead of Aspinall.
A surname should always start with a capital letter..and it sad to say it is normally on notes from my kids teachers..... wow okay I am nice really, crazy but nice...
2. Do you have a favorite or lucky number?
I don't think so, I don't think I am lucky , I have never won anything but I'm lucky that I am married to the best man in the world , I have wonderful kids..... so maybe I am lucky.
3. What is one of your family traditions?
I make my own Christmas cards every year. Last year it was hundred and two cards, all hand made. My mum has every one I have made and I started the first Christmas I got married so that nearly twenty years. Also my sons and I make cookies at Christmas for neighbours, postman, everyone.
Lastly I put the kids Christmas stockings on their beds,. My mum used to do that when I was a kid so that we didn't wake them too early... I put games , books and it works....
4. Is there anything you are OC about?
I like to see things in groups of threes or fives. I wash my tea cup before pouring the tea into it. I never eat in bed, I know everyone likes breakfast in bed ... not me. I always have on a amber ring, if I 'm not wearing it I have to go back to the house to put it on.
5. What is your favorite kind of food?
crusty bread, cream puffs, homemade strawberry ice cream and my neighbours white chocolate, cranberry cookies she uses four sticks of butter .. do I need to say more.
Anyway now you know me... Have a great day ~Wendy
- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (170)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (299)
- gIVEAWAY FROM dENISE yEZBAR mOORE
- It's a BIG DAY
- Just because.....
- Hoo are you Tuesday
- Once you make one....more will follow.
- Brag monday, 4th of July and giveaway.
- SISTER BLOGGERETTE SORORITY.... IT IS RUSH DAY
- fAiRiEs iN ThE gArDeN
- INTERNATIONAL FAIRY DAY
- Alice in wonderland LINK TO GINGERSNAP CREATIONS
- City Crafter Challenge (week 10) Pink, Purple and ...
- Hoo you you Tuesday?
- How to make wire nest
- Don't you just hate it when that happens????
- WHERE BLOGGER'S CREATE PARTY 2
- My face
- Where bloggers create party
- A challenge for myself....
- A fairy called Cotton
- GiVe AwAy ReMiNdEr
- Hoo Are you Tuesday
- Brag monday.....
- The sun of my soul
- Bloggerette Sorority
- More felt Flowers
- MoRe ShAdOw BOxEs
- bRaG mOnDaY cApTUrEd fAiRiEs
- Felt flowers give away
- Midsummer crown
- Faerie's are everywhere, you just have to look
- Wendy Woo and her garden
- THE WORLD OF FAIRY'S
- ▼ June (32)