About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hoo Are you Tuesday

Today I am taking part in Michele from the scrap shoppe blog Hoo are you Tuesday.
1. What is your favorite thing about your dad?
That he can fix any thing.

2.What are your favorite smells?
Salty sea air, fresh bread and my boys when they have been playing outside I call it the Peter Pan  smell.

3.What is your favorite Holiday?
Hard one I have two I love Christmas but also Halloween because in England we don't do it, you should see my home I go crazy.

4.What did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher I wanted to work with children.

5.How many different places have you lived in , towns not houses?
Countesthorpe in England, Chicwell in Essex, Ham in Surrey,Blaby in Leicester, Hayling Island in Portsmouth, Duluth in Georgia,Lawerenville in Georgia and Brastelton in Georgia.



~Wendy~

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh what a fun party, I've never seen this one before. I wanted to be a teacher when I was little also, I think most girls go through that phase:)

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

I would *love* to see pics of your house for Halloween, Wendy! It is my second favorite holiday. The decorations are too fun! Thanks for stopping by and playing along. Please be sure to visit Night Owl Crafting and linking up your post so the others participating can get to know you, too. :)

http://nightowlcrafting.blogspot.com/2010/06/hoo-are-you-tuesdays-2.html

Full of Wish said...

Hey there I was bragging about you on my blog... no followers yet because I am brand new here- started theblog awhile ago but just really knew what I wanted to do with it starting a week ago!
I hope you stop by and maybe I will get a follower!
I have lots of freebie stuff that I can't wait to share!

Thanks !!!!

Leslie said...

I love being a teacher! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you Tuesdays!

Dee said...

hi Wendy, nice to meet you too. And btw, we don't don't do halloween either here in Indonesia.

Thanks for following my blog. I'm following you back now. Have a nice day :)

Blog Archive