About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Felt flowers give away

Today it rained and rained. It rain so much there was nothing to do but craft and that's my story and I am sticking to it.  I saw a great idea on a friends blog on how to make felt flowers and as I had some felt. I thought I would try to make some.  They turned out so good that I am having my first give away for the pins. They can be pinned on to bags,tee shirts  and on gifts or anyway you want.

All you need to do is become a follower and leave me a comment and let your friend know. Good things needed to be shared. I will get one one my boys to choose a number. I will make the drawing on June 30th the same day the new Twilight movie comes out.. Just in case you didn't know I love the Twilight books. Hey that why I started writing my own novel, because I didn't know what to do with myself while I waiting for the movie to come out..... Good luck ~Wendy

5 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Wow Wendy, how exciting to have a novel published. I so wish I could write.
Your felt flowers are sweet. I'll post on my sidebar.
Thanks for your sweet words.
Lynn

ewenique said...

Too cute! love the crown in page before too!

BLISS angels said...

Thank for your lovely comments...

VintageCrafter said...

Wow...A published author! Congratulations on your accomplishmnet! I just found your wonderful blog and am inspired by your creativity. I am now a follower and plan on visiting often. I would be thrilled to win your lovely giveaway.
*smiles*
Carol

jonaks said...

congrats on your novel. I loved reading your blog - so I am now your follower!

Blog Archive