About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A fairy called Cotton

Today I had a break through, not only did Wild the baby fairy come back to see me but he brought his friend Cotton too. She was so cute with her blue coat and red bonnet. She flew straight to the old bobbins I found at an antiques store this weekend. Wild didn't stay but Cotton stayed for an hour flitting around the house. We had cake and lemonade and then as the clock struck midday she flew out of the window. I hope she comes back soon.........


You know I love fairies so I am linking up with Gingersnap Creations in a challenge to create with art with fairies... thank goodness Cotton the fairy came over.....check it out and join in the fun watch out for fairy rings.... ~Wendy~

the images are from Graphics fairy.

8 comments:

Chasity @ The Intertwined Life said...

Hi Wendy. I'm a new follower via HOO are you Tuesday. WOW, you had a book published. That is so great. Congrats.

Hop on over and check out my blog too please.

Linda said...

So sweet, Wendy...I love the little wings...

Lynn Stevens said...

Wendy, your fairie Cotton is just adorable perched atop the old spool.

Full of Wish said...

Love love love the little story with this... so creative and fun:)

I'm clapping my hands because
I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!


Thanks for the support and the love on your sidebar!
Omygoodness I have 3 followers
SO EXCITED!

Thanks for your graciousness!

SmilynStef said...

Love your fabulous little fairy friend.

JeanFB said...

OMG, I love this!! Not only is your fairy adorable, but she looks so delightful perched atop the spool and box! Thanks for playing along at Gingersnap!

Electra said...

Hi there, you Gingergem, you! This is delightful!!

Michele said...

the fairy is delicious and i love her little stand. congrats on being a ginger gem!

Blog Archive