About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Don't you just hate it when that happens????

First I want to say thank you , thank you to Karen at My desert cottage for hosting the where blogger's create party.
I had a blast going to all the blogs and met some wonderful and talented woman and thank you to everyone who came to see me and for all the lovely comments...  I am already waiting with baited breath for next year.. I have a new table now... I went out to get it on Saturday and I realised that I didn't post enough photos but next year ... so today I have made something for brag Monday, actually two things but as my post today is titled. 
I borrowed an idea from one of the blog I went to on Saturday BUT can I find it again so I can't tell you who it was who give me the great idea...Don't you hate it when that happens??? I am so cross with myself so  if any one sees this and then knows where I saw it, please tell me. I want to thank them of the great idea and the HOW TO make this wire nest.... anyway back to brag Monday first and cute a new charm necklace. The nest on the charm is the thing I borrowed from the blog.                                                                            

















 and secondly a door hanger all the graphics for both crafts are from Graphics fairy.I filled it with fresh flowers but it could have silk and still look great. The post cards are of seed packets very cute. It is in my hallway, on the cupboard door but I think I will move it to the front door as it turned out so well . Have a great day ~Wendy

5 comments:

the gypsy magpie said...

oh my gosh- AWESOME little necklace. The tiny bird nest couldn't be cuter... how did you make this??? share, share! I love this project.

Treasure said...

adorable Blissssss!!!

Loving the fairy dust by the way!
Too cute!

I have to have to make this nest and the door hanger..
great items!
Seed packets how very clever!

Have a great monday- you've inspired me for when I get home!

Linda said...

Ooh Wendy...I love this piece...and thanks for the charm tutorial!

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Wendy,
I love them both!! That charm necklace is so precious and the little nest hanging on the bottom is such a sweet touch! The door hanger is so lovely and such a great garden style look!
I scrolled down to get a peak at your creative space as well! I see so many lovely things in your studio! And of course I adore that little girl that you made into a fairy. I'm so happy for you that were able to get some space just for you, in your newest home!
Thanks so much for linking your pretty projects up today!
Hugs,
Karen

Donna said...

Hi Wendy,
Your bird charm is so cute! I used the same sweet little birdie in my latest project! Love birds! And your door pocket is really neat, too!

Blog Archive