About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

City Crafter Challenge (week 10) Pink, Purple and Pearls.


Good morning how are you? Are you like me still going around all the wonderful blogs from Where blogger's create? but I'm taking timeout to show you what I have been doing in between time on the computer. I am linking up with  http://citycrafter.blogspot.com/ they do a challenge every week. This week it is pink, purple and pearls. So I set about making this tin, I don't know about you but I have a love /hate relationship with pearls, I love them on other people but when I put them on.... I don't think they suit me. I don't know maybe it's being British, the whole twin sets and pearls thing that puts me off. But saying that I realised that I do have a lot of pearls so maybe I will get them out. Have a great crafting day.~Wendy

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wendy, I think the pearls work magic here, love it! Not only the DP is a great choice, the image is specially beautiful, love this vintage feel! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB! Be sure to check out our sponsor this week "A Little Scrappy" (www.alittlescrappy.etsy.com), they carries lots of vintage crafting supplies.

Linda said...

These are so pretty, Wendy~ I love the colors and the combination of materials and textures!

Cheryl Nelson said...

So gorgeous and unique! love the collage-y feel! Just fab! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

Linda Robinson said...

I feel the exact same way about pearls... Your altered tin look great! Thanks for playing along with us at the CCCB!

Blog Archive