About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, June 7, 2010

bRaG mOnDaY cApTUrEd fAiRiEs

Good morning today I am bragging about my captured fairies. I found them in the garden early this morning hiding between my pink roses.  At first I thought they were just bugs.... but as I moved closer I could clearly see that they were fairy's. I caught the baby in the jar but his sister wasn't so easy. She would leave him so she let me take a photo of them before I let her brother go, but before they flew out of the window they kindly told me their names. The girl fairy was called Saffron and her brother was Wild. I hope to see them again and I promised to leave out some cake and lemonade tonight as a treat..... ~Wendy~ the graphics are from Graphics fairy check it out.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Wendy~ Just hopped over from Graphics Fairy! I LOVE this project, and the moment I arrived on your blog I knew I would love it, too! Whimsy, magic, and creativity! I am just starting to play with graphics myself...your blog has inspired me! Looking forward to reading more~ I am a new follower!

BLISS angels said...

Hi Linda .. Thanks I will look at your blog. and thanks for following. ~Wendy~

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Wendy,
Aren't you the luckiest, finding not just one, but two adorable fairies in your garden!! These are just darling! Great job, I enjoyed reading your fun post about them too!

Thanks so much for linking these up.
Karen

JoAnne said...

Hi Wendy,
Thanks so much for stopping by and grabbing my button.
I'm following you now too!
JoAnne

JoAnne said...

Very sweet and your blog is lovely!

PetraB said...

I love fairies and yours are particularly sweet!

Blog Archive