About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bloggerette Sorority

I have join a sorority which to most will not be a big deal but as we don't have Sororities in England. To me this is big. I can't wait to blog with my sisters , to look and read their blogs. If you would like to join too check out the button or hop over to http://somedaysarediamonds-karen.blogspot.com/   

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Wendy!
I'm so glad you joined in! YAY! It's looking like it is really going to be fun! Lots of wonderful gals joining in . . . all with wonderful ideas!
I will see you on the 25th for the Sorority Party! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Have a great day!
Karen ~ Some days are diamonds

Blog Archive