About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Just for a laugh.....

As it Mother's day soon and that it was screaming at me to buy it.I am sitting eating the best ice cream a small tub of Haagen Dazs, Dulce de leche.OMG I just looked at the calories 103gram tub is 270 and I'v nearly eaten the...... sorry I'm going to put it back before I eat more"Get back you bad , bad ice cream" I say while using my spoon to ward off the ice cream sorry if I don't come back.

Sometime later..... on the local news....
Today Mother of two boys, author of Bliss and wife of Paul died while defending herself against a tub of Haagen- Dazs Ice cream. The police said they found her with a spoon clutched in her hand and an empty tub. She will be missed by her friends who knew she had an addiction to paper but did not know about her Ice cream habit.   

Wishing all my blog friends at happy mother Day...~Wendy

No comments:

Blog Archive