About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I was in heaven


This weekend after begging, moaning and pleading, I  got to go the antiques fair.



And although my husband didn’t want to go at first, hey he knows me too well.. I had to look at everything, and he had to carry the heavy bag and had to give me more money…..but apart from that he had a great time too.


It may have something to do with the great food they were selling but I hope it was because we were spending time together.


He has been away for work more that he as been at home. I came away with sore feet and sunburn but also with some great stuff. Paul also agreed we needed to go back. We saw some iron railings that would look wonderful in the garden and large copper tubs just begging to be filled with plants.


I came home with lots of treasures and can't wait until next month...



1 comment:

Thespa McLaughlin said...

Love all those shiny baubles you found. How fun!

Blog Archive