About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Brag Monday Secret box

It is Monday again time flies when you are having fun or very busy. So today between cleaning, blogging I have made something for Brag Monday again. I like this idea, its fun and I get to play instead of cleaning. A week ago I saw these graphics on the graphics fairy, two old postcards. bloghttp://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ and knew what I want to make. A box with, a secret a hidden space keep a love letter from my husband. From the outside it looks like a stack of old postcards and letters tied with a ribbon but when you untie the ribbon and lift the first letter it reveals the hidden space to put your treasures.



10 comments:

the gypsy magpie said...

This is a really sweet project. The secret compartment is darling and I love what you placed inside. Thanks for sharing!

Marie L @ Stitch in Time said...

Absolutely gorgeous - and I love the secret compartment.

Cindy said...

Oh, this is just precious! I absolutely love it!
Hugs,
Cindy Adkins
www.recoveryartist.com

Donna said...

This is so pretty! What a great place to hide a special letter! Yes, crafting is more fun than cleaning any day!

Tammara said...

Oh, that is such a wonderful keepsake that you have created! I love the little hidden space--it makes it that more special!

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Wendy,
What a romantic box!!! If it were mine, I would never be able to keep it a secret, I would show it to everyone!! ;)
Thanks for linking up this beautiful piece for Brag Monday.

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Wendy,
This is fabulous!!! I just Love the hidden compartment.
Thanks so much for signing up and following my blog.
I so love oyur work so YES I will follow you also.

Just a suggestion you may want to put your followers list on the side of your blog so its easy to find and sign up.

Best of luck in my giveaway.
Lynn

BLISS angels said...

Thanks for the comments. I love to hear from you. Thanks for the tip Lynn I will change it now.
~ Wendy

littlethings1 said...

How adorable , I love anything with the vintage postcard look. Sweet project !
Eunice
The Little Things

PetraB said...

Very elegant and stylish, love the secret compartment!

Blog Archive