About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

All things Marie Antoinette

Have you watched the movie Marie Antoinette? If your answer is yes then you get a gold star because you must be a very cool person with great taste. If the answer is no. Then why not? It is gorgeous; the music alone is magnificent not to mention the beautiful and stunning costumes. After watching the movie the first time I down loaded an Adam and the Ants song from the movie and put ribbons on my two dogs and got out my china tea cups. My husband and children even found the tea flowers from the movie so I can have a flower bloom in my cup.



I fellow blogger and Marie Antoinette fan  http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/ had a party with all things Marie and as soon as I saw the photos I wished I could have been there. She is having a give away for a beautiful necklace she made for the party so check it out and rent the movie. You will be glad to did both.

Love and hugs

Wendy



PS My book is now ready please check out LULU.com/ Wendy Aspinall.

No comments:

Blog Archive